Due to continued growth and expansion we are looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data using payroll software.
- Updating payroll records, taking into account National Insurance, PAYE, student loan deductions, maternity pay, SSP, holiday entitlements etc.
- Liaising and communicating with multiple clients to establish their payroll requirements/changes.
- Enrol workers into a workplace pension scheme if appropriate and understand auto enrolment regulations.
We ask that all applicants have 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar role and have the following attributes:
- Good IT skills with experience using payroll software (ideally, but not necessarily sage)
- Experience of working in a busy payroll bureau or large payroll department
- Excellent communication skills and confidence when liaising with clients
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work in a structured way
- Good organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- A respect for confidentiality
As a subsidiary of 360, Chartered Accountants we’re dedicated to providing a great working environment for our team members. We offer support, invest in training and give you the opportunity to grow with the business. You will have a dedicated and experienced team around you and will be working with/managing your own portfolio of clients. The working hours required for this role range from 3-5 days per week depending on individual circumstance and salary is market rate dependent on qualifications and experience.
Deadline for applications: 5pm Friday 1st June
Interviews week commencing: Monday 11th June
If you think you would be suitable for this role then please submit your CV to email@example.com.